Need help? Call us at 800-828-4545
Stock Photo: Russia, St Petersburg, Tsarskoye Selo (Pushkin). Catherine Palace was commissioned by the Empress Elizabeth and built by the Italian architect Rastrelli, and was finally finished in 1756. During the reign of Catherine the Great, the interior of one wing was redesigned by the Scottish architect Charles Cameron who also constructed a number of additional buildings in the extensive park.