Stock Photo: The ruins of the Market in the ancient roman city of Leptis Magna. The Market consisted of two octagonal halls,. One hall contained fabrics and the other was reserved for fruit and vegetables. Begun in the 1st Century AD , the Market was donated to the city by a wealthy citizen called Annobal Rufus. It was rebuilt during the reign of Emperor Septimus Severus.

The ruins of the Market in the ancient roman city of Leptis Magna.  The Market consisted of two octagonal halls,.  One hall contained fabrics and the other was reserved for fruit and vegetables.  Begun in the 1st Century AD , the Market was donated to the city by a wealthy citizen called Annobal Rufus.  It was rebuilt during the reign of Emperor Septimus Severus. : Stock Photo

4272-19499 | Rights Managed
Credit: John Warburton Lee / John Warburton Lee
Category: Travel
LIB1006

Release Details

Model Release: No
Property Release: No

Please Contact

SuperStock Sales and Research
Email: yourfriends@superstock.com
Phone: 1-800-828-4545
Fax: 1-904-565-1620

Max
  • 21.88" x 14.22"
  • 300 dpi
  • 80.09MB


Similar Products