Stock Photo: Colon Store/Tinsmith Shop c.1841 and 1850, Richmond Town gained its present name in 1728 when the village now preserved as Historic Richmond Town was founded. The village area occupies 25 acres of a 100-acre site with about 15 restored buildings, including homes and commercial and civic buildings, as well as a museum., New York

Colon Store/Tinsmith Shop c.1841 and 1850, Richmond Town gained its present name in 1728 when the village now preserved as Historic Richmond Town was founded. The village area occupies 25 acres of a 100-acre site with about 15 restored buildings, including homes and commercial and civic buildings, as well as a museum., New York : Stock Photo

4055-4405 | Rights Managed
Credit: Citizen of the Planet / Citizen of the Planet
Category: Travel
NY6113

Release Details

Model Release: No
Property Release: No

Please Contact

SuperStock Sales and Research
Email: yourfriends@superstock.com
Phone: 1-800-828-4545
Fax: 1-904-565-1620

Max
  • 11.44" x 17.16"
  • 300 dpi
  • 50.53MB


Similar Products