Need help? Call us at 800-828-4545
Stock Photo: Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting, just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961.