Stock Photo: Inside the lantern of the fourth Eddystone lighthouse built on the Stone 13 miles South-east of Polperro, Cornwall, England. Built by the English civil engineer John Smeaton (1724-1792) beginning in 1756 it was in operation for 127 years. Engraving from The Sea by F Whymper (London, c1890).
More Like This
Image Number: 1746-4615 Rights Managed Credit:World History Archive
010281 Model Release: No Property Release: No