Stock Photo: Its construction started in 1357 under the auspices of King Charles IV, and finished in the beginning of 15th century. As the only means of crossing the river Vltava (Moldau), the Charles Bridge used to be the most important connection between the Old Town, Prague Castle and adjacent areas until 1841. Also this 'solid-land' connection made Prague important as a trade route between east and west Europe. The bridge was originally called the Stone Bridge (Kamenný most) or the Prague Bridge (Pra?ský

1598R-9994662 Royalty Free
Category: Travel
84120082
  • Model Release: No
  • Property Release: No

Please Contact:

  • Low
  • 0" x 0"
  • 300 dpi
  • 0MB
  • Med
  • 0" x 0"
  • 300 dpi
  • 0MB
  • High
  • 0" x 0"
  • 300 dpi
  • 0MB
  • Max
  • 0" x 0"
  • 300 dpi
  • 0MB