Stock Photo: Abandoned machinery at the Grytviken whaling station established by the Norwegian whaler C A Larsen in 1904 The station operated until December 4th, 1964 In that time it housed roughly 300 men and processed more than 54,000 whales

1566-632594 Rights Managed
Category: Science
X8B-1321744
  • Model Release: No
  • Property Release: No

Please Contact:

Max
  • 17" x 11.69"
  • 300 dpi
  • 51.15MB
Add To Cart

Other Images similar to this one: