Stocktober Terms & Conditions
During the month of October, 2012, SuperStock is running its Stocktober promotion program for image license purchases beginning on October 1, 2012 and ending on October 31, 2012.
Customers located in the United States who meet the required spending thresholds are eligible to receive one of the following rewards: $100 Apple or Visa gift Card, $200 Apple or Visa gift Card, $600 Apple or Visa Gift Card, $1,000 Canon EOS Camera, $3,200 United Airlines Gift Certificate
The spending thresholds, which exclude taxes, such as VAT tax, are as follows:
|$100 Apple or Visa Gift Card
|$200 Apple or Visa Gift Card
|$600 Apple or Visa Gift Card
|Canon EOS M Camera
|3,200 United Airlines Gift Certificate
- To participate in the Stocktober rewards program participants must register on www.superstock.com.
- The Stocktober program is promoted by SuperStock and is available to all customers purchasing image licenses online from www.superstock.com or directly from SuperStock Account Executives.
- The Stocktober program is limited to one reward item per customer.
- Qualifying purchases include all RF (singles and discs) and RM images licensed on www.superstock.com or through a SuperStock Account Executive. Shipping charges, taxes and other service charges do not qualify towards your spend amount.
- Spend amounts are applicable to individuals or entities registered on SuperStock’s websites, not jointly to company accounts. Spend amounts must be claimed by the original spender; you may not transfer or assign amounts to other individuals or entities.
- Stocktober rewards will only be delivered for accounts in good standing and once all related invoices are paid in full. Reward items will be shipped at customer’s expense in a timely manner once a reward level has been reached and the customer has asked to "cash-in" at that time and after all invoices for that customer have been paid.
- No cash alternatives are available in exchange for stated prizes.
- The Canon EOS will be the M model without any additional options.
- SuperStock customers who meet the required spending criteria to receive the Canon EOS camera must take delivery of the camera in the United States. For those who qualify, the camera will be available within ninety (90) days from payment of the required spending threshold.
- United Airlines Gift Certificates can be used toward the purchase of all types of air travel. The recipient will receive a personalized email providing all the necessary information to redeem the gift certificate for airfare. United Airlines Gift Certificates are fully transferable and automatically retain any unused balances, so any unused amount can be put toward the purchase of additional tickets. United Airlines Gift Certificates are redeemable only on the united.com U.S. booking engine (U.S. billing address required). Cannot be redeemed on any other booking engines, as certificate value is in USD. United Airlines Gift Certificates are valid for five years from the date when the certificate is purchased. If the full amount of the certificate is not used for a transaction, the balance can be used toward the purchase of another ticket within the original validity period. The certificate will be null and void if its remaining value is less than $1.00. Certificates are only valid for air travel purchases, including ticket, taxes and surcharges. Certificates are nonrefundable. Certificates are fully transferable until redeemed. Not valid in conjunction with any other programs (such as MileagePlus® award travel). Valid with any fare types (including united.com Specials and eCertificate redemptions). Cannot be used in conjunction with an electronic travel certificate. Mileage accrual is allowed in conjunction with applicable fare rules for the ticket being purchased. Only one gift certificate may be used per transaction for the purchase of airline tickets. The gift certificate will be applied to the total price of the airline ticket(s) in any one transaction. Valid for use on all flights booked through united.com.
- SuperStock reserves the right to substitute a similar item based on availability.
- SuperStock’s Stocktober program cannot be combined with any other SuperStock promotional offer.
- SuperStock is not responsible for defects in reward items. Any returns of reward items are the responsibility of the recipient and are subject to that company's return and warranty policies.
- Any liability for Federal, State or local income taxes imposed on an award received from this program will be the sole responsibility of the participant receiving the award and not SuperStock.
- In circumstances where it can be shown a customer has contravened the Stocktober program's Terms & Conditions, SuperStock reserves the right to cancel a customer's participation in the program.
- All companies listed on reward item merchandise are not affiliated with SuperStock.
- SuperStock is not responsible for lost, destroyed, or stolen reward items. SuperStock shall not be liable for any harm or damages resulting from the customer’s use of the reward item(s).
- SuperStock's Rewards Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Customers must be 18 years or older to participate.
- Customers who are eligible to receive the Stocktober rewards agree to allow SuperStock to use their name and likeness for SuperStock’s publicly and advertising purposes.
- Any dispute related to the promotional program Terms & Conditions will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, regardless of conflicts of laws, and resolved exclusively in state and federal courts located in Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America.