Germany. Berlin. Partial view of the Cathedral of St. Hedwig, erected between 1747 and 1773 by architects Wenzeslaus Von Knobelsdorff, Jean Laurent Legeay and Johann Boumann. Hans Schwippert rebuilt it between 1952 and 1963.
Credit: Album / M. Flynn / Prisma / Album
4409-35619-N-X999Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.