Scotland, Scottish Borders, Dryburgh. The Temple of the Muses on Bass Hill, originally erected in 1817 by the 11th Earl of Buchan as a tribute to James Thomson, the Ednam poet, who wrote 'The Four Seasons"" and the words for 'Rule Britannia'. A new statue by Siobhan O'Hehir is now in the pavilion.
Credit: Jim Gibson / Loop Images
4282-13264-N-X999Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
Model Release not available Property Release not available
Show image that have:
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.