Farm Tractor Spraying Pesticides on Strawberries. A farm worker applies pesticides to strawberries near Oxnard, California. Due to the manner in which crops such as strawberries are grown, the application of pesticides is necessary to deal with the inevitable pest infestations. Scientists have calculated, that less than 1% of pesticides reach the intended target pest, while the remaining 99% is dispersed by the wind and/or is carried away by agricultural run-off. * Furthermore, the U.S. Fish
Credit: Universal Images Group
1899-23545-N-X999Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
Model Release not available Property Release not required
Show image that have:
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.