Karlstor Charles´ Gate, on the eastern side of the Abbey District, the only remaining gate of eight outer gates in the city wall, built in 1570 and named after Carlo Borromeo, Archbishop of Milan, St. Gallen, Switzerland, Europe
Credit: Stuart Dee / Robert Harding Picture Library
1890-138076-N-X999Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
Model Release not available Property Release not available
Show image that have:
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.