Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting, just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961.
Credit: Erin Paul Donovan
1809-17665-N-Q59Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
Model Release not available Property Release not available
Show image that have:
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.