Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting, just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961. | Stock Photo #1809-17664

Stock Photo #1809-17664, Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting, just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961.

Stock Photo - Lyndonville Air Force Station on East Mountain in East Haven, Vermont. The US Air Force built the North Concord Radar Station on top of East Mountain in 1955. Its name was changed to Lyndonville Air force Station in 1962 and then closed in 1963. In 1961, the station supposedly reported a UFO sighting, just a few hours (+/-) before the reported abduction of Barney and Betty Hill on September 19-20, 1961.
Credit: Erin Paul Donovan / SuperStock
1809-17664-N-Q59 Image availability not guaranteed
until image has been licenseddd.



Please Contact:
SuperStock Sales and Research
email: yourfriends@superstock.com
phone: 1-800-828-4545
fax: 1-904-565-1620
1809-17664
Contemporary
Rights-Managed
Estimated Online Delivery: Immediate
High
12" x 8"
A4
300 dpi

Max
18.9" x 12.6"
A3
300 dpi

Add to lightbox

Add to cart

Calculate pricing

Model Release not available
Property Release not available





Keyword Search

Show image that have:

Search

Keywords:

Search