San Francisco, California c. 1899 The Cliff House at the very western end of San Francisco as it sat perched overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It was opened in 1896 by Adolph Sutro, the mayor of SF. It survivved the 1906 earthquake, but then burned to the ground in 1907. This view is taken from the Parapet at Sutro Heights, Adolph Sutro's estate above the Cliff House.
Credit: Underwood Photo Archives
1035-11553Image availability not guaranteed until image has been licensed.
Model Release not available Property Release not required
Show image that have:
SuperStock is a stock image provider with over a thousand photographers, artists, archives, museums and special collections from around the world.
SuperStock has images and illustrations that are licensed on a royalty-free, rights-managed, and subscription basis and are typically used in advertisements, annual reports, books, brochures, CD covers, greeting cards, posters, magazines, web sites and as wall art.